Dedicated to waste. Designed to deliver.
JCB Wastemaster telehandler
The JCB Stage V 560-80 Wastemaster is built to meet the unique requirements of the waste and recycling industry. The world’s No.1 telescopic handler is designed perfectly to operate in some of the most arduous conditions and demanding environments.
The world’s only telescopic counterbalance forklift.
The Stage V JCB Teletruck range provides unrivalled forward visibility, forward reach and large lift capacity, dramatically improving safety, while saving time, space and money.
The JCB 560-80 is designed specifically for the waste industry, including market-leading options such as:
- Roof and front screen guards.
- Belly plates, fuel tank protection and light guards
- A fully sealed cab and boom suspension provide greater operator safety.
- Patented Adaptive Load Control System to control hydraulic operation, to always ensure machine stability.
- A white noise alarm fitted as standard to ensure staff on site are aware of the machine reversing at all times.
Operator comfort and assurance is further enhanced with boom ingress protection, centralised greasing, auto boom suspension and wheel nut indicators.